关注者

...hit my blog...

2010年5月17日星期一

hapi teacher's day



alala
tis one use english campur campur BM lah
haha

hari ni hari guru
@@
i am a good girl=]
went schol
lol~
haha

5.20a.m.
so early kan?
haha
he pangil me bangun==
as he slep at my home
haha
cause he was 放 aeroplan
haha
so pityful,right?
zhuasai sayang mah~~~~~~~
hehe
walao a,so early leh~~
i'm so so so so so tired···
buly me de==
haha
then bath n prepared lol

6.20a.m.
go eat breakfast eh~
k-7
haha so satisfied@@
hampir "boom"
noe de mean "boom" mah?
haha
so childish o me==
will became a habit if de time long!
wahaha~~^^

7.00a.m.
walked 2 schol
so many orang leh~~
haha
actualy no many==

8.15a.m.
start:]
walao
so many speech lo
want sleep liao~
so do toilet take pic
haha
then see perform
jiayi,karfei,qianbei koir!!
ain n i go to take photo
i sit at de mid@@
wow
so dazzle meh~~
wahaha
nth~nth~nth~~
back to our 正题啊
haha
so,i laugh n laugh n laugh
so bad right?!
haha
then when they saw me
ikut me smile
they just smile ah!!!
haha
wow
then david leong~guitar!!!!!
so splendid!
i like it~
cool man^
haha
then rest lol
juga ambil gamba
haha
after de rest
see de techer's match
i go toilet
then half an hour go back
haiz~
de after thing no say le
sakit hati~~
feel sorry to sameone····
对不起···
terus pergi wakaf jumpa minghuey n de other
haiz~~
sorry····

12.30p.m.

wait ain's cake
secret recipe
no enough lah
so small
want 40people share
so me,minghuey,szelei,jiaxin share 2 1/2
==
so delicious leh~
haha

1.30p.m.
go home take $$$
and go jusco's mcd wif cc,kx,jc
haha

2.50p.m.
go home
so early right?
cause my sis got tuition
haha

7.00p.m.
go my boss's home
cause my sis n bro want buy stationery
include me lah
i bought a new pencil box=]
haha

------------------------------------------------------------------

photo···
no a lot^

zhuasai~^

wif cc

wif frens=]


===========================================

why my blog de "hit my blog"
jump too fast ah?
one day 200++
=="
haha
thx all hah~~~
muackz~

============================================

blm dpt gaji leh
no $$$$
haha


没有评论: