关注者

...hit my blog...

2010年3月4日星期四

我的KH ~! T.T

my kh T.T
only 63~
so sad n sad n sad
i realy do my best
but our teacher just say unit5
did not say unit1
so i didnt read
about 20 tikam
haiz~
tiap-tiap kali dpt C...

n my eng
84!!
A!
n my sej 
also A!
wah wah wah 
long time no got A liao~
so happy~

===================================

my son--xiao hua
i know u feel so unwell
i realy know wat u think
but i don know how 2 console u
i don want u  be hurt by anyone
i feel sorry as i cannot help u anymore
just can support wat all u do
i feel no enough the things i give u
but just can
+u
always suport u

==================================

pei lin
tat malay no problem lah
don worry o

=================================

thx 兆新
today  拿雨伞遮我
thx o

=================================

i want join the angklung club
but girls cant
i want
i interest leh~

===============================

tis holidays 
i want go 2 the camp
so expectation o
i want 9jz go
+u...

===============================

soon
at facebook
see so many frens change theirs relationship status
so
i also shuang shuang change my status to is falling in love
just joke only ah~~  haha

没有评论: